More Disney Infinity 3.0 Details – Star Wars, Tron & Iron Fist
The Disney Infinity 3.0 updates continue to roll in with Vice-President Of Production at Disney Interactive, John Vignocchi sitting down with GameInformer for an interview about the upcoming game.
Here are a few of the highlights from this interview:
- Disney Interactive make lots of different content including mobile games like Club Penguin, Where’s My Water and short web episodes like the Muppets.
- Disney Infinity is their main console priority but they are also looking at legacy and other products but Infinity is the main goal to make it the best they can.
- They were extremely happy to find out Disney brought Star Wars, they were jumping up and down with excitement over being able to work on Star Wars products.
- John tells some stories from his first visit to LucasFilm.
- Other explanations about why both the Clone Wars and Classic periods were included in 3.0.
- Confirmed Disney, Marvel and Star Wars will be involved in future versions.
- New Radio Disney Toy which streams Radio Disney straight into the toy box
- New Vehicle is a Cruise Line Ship
- How the Disney Park team work with Disney Interactive
- John discusses Frozen and why there was no Frozen playset.
- Character selection process, ie Mulan was a fan request. Darkwing Duck is also brought up!
- His Bench is Deep Bro!
- Trongate is brought up and why they we brought into the game.
You can catch the full 17 minute interview at GameInformer.