Star Wars Commander Worlds in Conflict Out Now
Disney have released their largest update since launch of their mobile game, Star Wars Commander. The new update has improved a number of aspects of the game plus the ability to visit other planets. I’ve been playing this game for months and looking forward to having new locations to play on and a overal improvement in PVP battles.
Here are the official details:
Players Can Now Relocate and Engage in PVP Battles Across Iconic Star Wars™ Locations
Disney Interactive and Lucasfilm today released “Worlds in Conflict,” the largest update for Star Wars™: Commander since the launch of the mobile game. With a brand new design and Galactic Map, Star Wars: Commander has released the #1 most requested feature in the game, allowing players to relocate to, and battle across, several iconic worlds in the Star Wars™ universe including Hoth, Yavin IV, Dandoran and Er’kit in addition to the current planet of Tatooine.
New features of the “Worlds in Conflict” update include:
– The Planetary Command building, which unlocks at HQ5, allows players to choose from up to four additional worlds to scout out and move to – Yavin 4, Hoth Er’Kit, and Dandoran.
– Part of the Planetary Command building, this map of the greater galaxy provides tactical intel on each world and allows players to circle through and decide which to engage battles on.
Updated Play Menu
– This updated menu will surface information relevant to each world, such as friends and squadmates at each location, conflicts and events, as well as chapter progress.
– Players compete in PVP tournament-style planetary conflicts on a rotating schedule between the added worlds. Victory bonuses are given to the faction that wins each Conflict.
PVP Victory Loot Bonus
– Placement in a medal tier at the end of a Planetary Conflict rewards loot bonuses. For a number of days after the conflict, earn bonus loot for victories in PVP.
– PVP leaderboards will now allow a player to see their own rank as well as the top 50 Commanders. There will also be Planetary specific leaderboards so players will know their standing on their planet. Additionally, players will now know when they’ve received donated troops, and from whom they were donated.
Players can join the battle for control of the galaxy by downloading the game from the Apple App Store or on Google Play.
Roger is the owner of DisKingdom.com and is a big Disney fan. He collects many different things including Funko, LEGO, Star Wars Miniatures, Marvel Legends & Star Wars Black Series figures. If you have a news tip, feel free to email me at Roger@Diskingdom.com or send me a tweet @DisKingdom And he presents our Youtube Channel” and Podcasts.