Ubisoft and Disney Interactive Launch Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets
Disney Interactive and Ubisoft have announced that action-adventure platformer Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets is now available, exclusively on Nintendo 3DS™, for $29.99 suggested retail price.
Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets is adapted from Disney XD’s #1 series, “Gravity Falls” and takes players on a new and original adventure. Players must help Jeff the Gnome retrieve the stolen ancient Gnome Gemulets. Equipped with enchanted gnome weapons, players will fight off supernatural creatures, defeat monstrous villains and traverse elaborate landscapes during their quest. Meet popular characters from the show, like Soos, Grunkle Stan, Old Man McGucket and more.
- Made in collaboration with the show’s creator, Alex Hirsch: Hirsch consulted on game script and artwork.
- Play as both Dipper and Mabel: Help the siblings work together, with dual-character gameplay. Switch between characters at any time, and use their unique powers and abilities to complement one another.
- Dipper is bestowed with Gnome Battle Cuffs which deliver powerful punches at close range, and keeps his trusty flashlight by his side to shed light on the many mysteries in Gravity Falls.
- Mabel wields the Fleece of Bezazzlement that lets her whip her sweater sleeves to attack monsters from afar, and her grappling hook is at the ready to help access areas otherwise out of reach.
- Solve an all-new mystery: Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets features a new, original adventure. Unravel the mystery to learn new lore about the inhabitants of Gravity Falls and unlock secrets of the town’s past.
- Enter the world of Gravity Falls: The acclaimed UbiArt Framework game engine brings the look and feel of the show to Nintendo 3DS. Lush backgrounds and beautiful graphics allow players to explore their favorite places from the show, such as the Mystery Shack and the Gnome Forest, like never before.
Are you going to be picking up Gravity Falls on the 3DS?