Disney Fun & Run Event Coming To Tokyo DisneySea
Tokyo DisneySea will be hosting a special “Disney Fun & Run” event on May 5th, 2016 to celebrate Children’s Day in Japan. This special event invites parents and elementary school children to enjoy a fun atmosphere while running through the 7 ports at Tokyo DisneySea in this 2KM run. Tickets for this event will be sold via a lottery, which is only open to Japanese residents, with lottery sign ups being available from February 15th to the 24th, with tickets then sold through Disney’s E-Ticket website.
The course will begin in the Mediterranean Harbor and the finish line is at the American Waterfront, the run is expected to last about 40 minutes.
Here are some of the details (Thanks to TDR Explorer for Translating) :
- Date: May 5, 2016 (Thursday)
- Time: 06:20 to 08:40 (admission 06:20-06:40)
- Course Duration: About 40 minutes
- Lottery Application Period: February 15, 2016 – February 24, 2016
- Purchase: Tickets: e-Ticket
- Park: Tokyo DisneySea
- Runners 2 Pair Set (Parent and child): ¥30,000
- Support Person: ¥9000 per person
- The runner 2 pair set is a max of 2 persons, which consists of a parent or guardian (16 years and older) and elementary school child (¥30,000). They can bring up to 2 more people who are on the sidelines to “cheer” on the runners (¥9000 each).
- These prices include a park ticket for the day
- Runner: Original T-Shirt, Runners Bib, Participation Medal
- Assistance: Original T-Shirt
- Attractions, shops, attractions, and restaurants are not available during the event. This includes FastPasses, priority seating, shows, and guided tours.
- “Happy 15 Entry” is not available on this date for Hotel Guests
- There is no site for changing clothes
- The event will run rain or shine
- Full Information
What do you think of this event? Comment Below: