Night of Joy At Walt Disney World 2016: Tickets On Sale Now
Disney have announced that tickets are now on sale for the Night of Joy concert, which will be held at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in the Walt Disney World Resort.
The line up includes 16 top performers and groups including:
- Friday, September 9 – MercyMe, Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, Battistelli, Crowder, Matthew West, Stars Go Dim, Zealand Worship
- Saturday, September 10 – Newsboys, for King & Country, Young & Free, Switchfoot, Red, Thousand Foot Krutch, Timmons, Veridia
This year, Night of Joy guests will have more options than ever with two nights of Contemporary Christian music, ample seating at indoor and outdoor venues, amazing performances on multiple stages, including Champion Stadium, and opportunities for fellowship and fun. Disney also have ticket options that allow you to maximize your park time doing rides and then maximize your concerts and time together at night.
Here are the details:
- A single-night, concert only ticket for Friday, September 9th – $39 plus tax (in advance); $45 the day of the show (if available).
- A single-night concert and one-day Disney theme park ticket (valid for one of the four Walt Disney World Resort theme parks) for Saturday, September 10th – $99 plus tax (in advance); $114 plus tax the day of the show (if available).*
- A two-night concert ticket (which includes both nights’ concerts and one-day Disney theme park ticket (valid for one of the four Walt Disney World Resort theme parks) – $119 plus tax (in advance).*
Guests who purchase the two-day ticket on or before August 9th 2016 will also receive one (1) admission to their choice of Disney’s Blizzard Beach or Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon valid from September 6th – September 12th 2016.
Walt Disney World Resort guests attending Night of Joy may enjoy transportation to ESPN Complex from all four theme parks (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom), Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, and Disney’s Pop Century Resort from 4:30 p.m. until 7 p.m. Throughout the event and upon its conclusion, Disney will continue to offer transportation from ESPN Complex to all Walt Disney World Resort Hotels. Guests attending Disney Night of Joy but staying off property are encouraged to use their personal transportation to travel to and from ESPN Complex.
Additional group discounts and premium seating options also are available.
For more information, check out nightofjoy.com and stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for updates on entertainment and events.
* The one-day Disney theme park ticket is only valid for Saturday, Sept 10th.
Will you be attending? Comment below: