Star Wars Darth Vader A New Hope Version ARTFX Statue Coming Soon
Kotobukiya have announced a new Star Wars: A New Hope Darth Vader ARTFX figure, which is due out in October and is priced at $129.99.
A Kotobukiya Japanese import! Kotobukiya is proud to present the triumphant return of the Star Wars saga to the full-size ARTFX Statue series. For this premium presentation we’re featuring the movie that started it all and the first appearance of everyone’s favorite Dark Lord of the Sith in DARTH VADER A NEW HOPE VERSION! Ruthless and powerful, Darth Vader stands in a commanding pose as he oversees the search for rebel elements on the Tantive IV. The towering warrior intimidates all who come before him, and his pose implies ultimate confidence with a slight twist to his body and his hands resting comfortably on his belt. This elite ARTFX version of the former Jedi perfectly captures Vader’s original costume as seen in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope complete with the padded armor, integrated cape and skirt, control panels, and of course the most famous helmet in movie history. And while the multi-colored lights on his chest plate and belt break up the black and gray color scheme of the villain’s armor, they do little to penetrate the dark aura of his presence.
Darth Vader A New Hope Version stands nearly 12 inches tall in the classic ARTFX 1/7th scale. This high quality PVC statue is easy to assemble and fully painted so you can have your Dark Lord of the Sith in your display in no time!
- Kotobukiya’s Star Wars lineup returns to the 1/7 scale ARTFX statues with none other than Darth Vader!
- Darth Vader is presented in his original costume as seen in STAR WARS Episode IV: A NEW HOPE.
- Vader stands in a commanding pose, the lights on his chest plate and belt doing little to penetrate the dark aura of his presence.
- Features include LED light up illumination and sound effects (pending licensor approval)
- Release Date: September 2016
You can pre-order them from Kotobukiya.
What do you think of this figure? Comment below