AP Days Return To Disney’s California Adventure
Disney have announced details on this years Annual Passholder Days will be returning on September 6th to October 2nd to Disney California Adventure. These will be located at at Stage 12 in Hollywood Land and the Paradise Garden Gazebo.
Here’s a sneak peek of what’s in store:
- A complimentary button series created for Annual Passholders—with a new button each Monday! (while supplies last)
- Complimentary recipe cards, distributed at Paradise Garden Grill and Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta
- Wonderful merchandise at Seaside Souvenirs and the Studio Store on Hollywood Blvd., including an Annual Passholders t-shirt with special AP Days art and Annual Passholder pins, water bottles and lanyards, while supplies last
- Be surprised by an occasional visit of Disney Characters inside Stage 12
- A red carpet photo op at the Paradise Garden Gazebo
- Family-friendly activities including presentations by Disney experts and color/crafting activities for kids
- Fun, self-guided activities
- Special activities for Annual Passholders and much more!
When arriving at the park, consult the Times Guide, look for informative signs or ask a Cast Member for more information about all available events and offers!
Any extra content or freebies that Disney can give to its die-hard fans and to those who go regularly, this is a nice bonus. Though I’m sure the merchandise sales will bring in more cash for Disney then they spend out.
What do you think of the AP Days returning?