New Mickey Mouse Ray-Ban Sunglasses Coming Soon To Disney Parks
Disney have announced some new limited-edition Ray-Ban sunglasses featuring Mickey Mouse will be heading to select locations throughout Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.
The classic Ray-Ban Wayfarer design has been updated with a classic Mickey Mouse print on the outside of the temples and a “limited edition” engraving on the inside. The retail price is $190 plus tax with a purchase limit of two pairs per guest.
These new sunglasses can be found at the following locations from the 8th December 2016.
Walt Disney World Resort:
- Disney Springs – Sunglass Icon; West Side
- Disney Springs – APEX by Sunglass Hut; The Landing
- Magic Kingdom Park – Island Supply; Adventureland
- Downtown Disney District – Sunglass Icon and kiosk
- Disney California Adventure park – Sunglass Icon kiosk
What do you think of these sunglasses?