Frozen Comes To Disney Magic Kingdoms
Today has seen a new Frozen event added to the hit mobile game, Disney Magic Kingdoms, with new content, new characters, new buildings and much more. There is also a special promotions on to purchase characters like Olaf.
A storm is brewing in the Kingdom! Anna arrives and is determined to tackle the storm, and find its source, with the help of her sister, Elsa. Along the way they team up with Kristoff, Sven and Olaf as they all work together to put an end to the storm and restore order to the Kingdom. However, there is someone that hopes to use this chaos to their advantage and make himself seem the true hero of the story by any means necessary: Prince Hans.
Here are the details:
- Holiday Mickey
- Holiday Minnie
- Arendelle Courtyard Rink
- Elsa’s Ice Palace
- Troll Knoll
- Wandering Oakens
- Olaf’s Summer Fun
- Olaf Sand Sculptures
- Frozen Fountain
- Ice Bench
- Storm Lantern
- Hot Chocolate Stand
- Ice Cream Stand
- Frozen Float
Winter Wonders Event
- Collect Event Currency to Welcome new limited-time characters, build attractions, and adorn your Kingdom with Frozen decorations!
- Character tokens can be acquired through various activities, but the Frozen Snowflake can only be acquired through the Snowgies (see “Capture The Snowgies” for more information).
- Each chapter of the Event is released on a pre-set date and time.
- The Event will end on January 2, 2017 at 11AM EST, so make sure to collect all of the limited-time content and Frozen characters quickly!
- Once you’ve welcomed the characters and earned the attractions, you will be able to keep them forever.
If you’re a new player, the Event will begin once:
- California Screamin’ has been restored
- You’ve completed the Enchanted Chests tutorial
- You’ve acquired Mickey’s Pirate costume from the Costume Shop Tutorial
A Holiday Touch
Capture The Snowgies!
More Space, More Gain: New Land Expansion
- Attractions and characters won from Enchanted Chests will appear larger in the possible rewards screen to show off more details
- Removed Banner Lamppost from Platinum Chests, and Fun Fire Hydrant from Bronze Chests
- New Flash Card Tutorial pop-ups help the tutorial flow smoother with concise instructions and stronger visuals.
- Flash Cards can be flipped over individual to reveal more detailed information.
Will you be taking part in the new Frozen event?