Disneyland Paris have given its Annual Passholder tickets a major overhaul, dropping its current three passes, replacing it with four different passes, which feature different block out dates and a price increase. The new passes will come into effect from March 29th.
The old system had three different passes:
- Classic: 200 days for €135 (US$143)
- Fantasy: 320 days for €179 (US$189)
- Dream: 365 days for €223 (US$236)
And here is a look at the new passes:
- Discovery: 150 days for €139 (US$147)
- Magic Flex: 300 days for €189 (US$200)
- Magic Plus: 350 days for €249 (US$264)
- Infinity: 365 days for €399 (US$422)
Here is a look at the full details of the new passes in a nice chart from ED92:
These new passes do offer some different bonus features, such as reserved viewing areas, extra magic hours, parking, a special entrance, PhotoPass plus shop, hotel and food discounts. With more bonuses and discounts, the more expensive the annual pass. There is also a monthly payment plan available.
The price rises obviously aren’t great for those who have had them in the past, however compared to the US annual passes, these don’t look too bad.
What do you think of these new annual passes?