Disney Mobile Games Add Beauty & The Beast Content
With next week’s release of the highly-anticipated live-action adaptation of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, this week Disney is releasing new Beauty and the Beast themed-update across its digital offerings. These updates, inspired by the tale as old as time, come in some of Disney’s most popular apps, including:
· Disney Crossy Road – March 16: Beauty and the Beast figurines and worlds inspired by the highly-anticipated live-action film launch in the game.
· Disney Story Central – March 9: Beauty and the Beast enchants the largest collection of Disney stories with new tales, including The Enchantment, World of Reading: Beauty and the Beast, and more.
· Disney Emoji Blitz – March 17 – 24: New Beauty and the Beast Item Cards will be added, featuring Belle’s Cottage, The Beast’s Magic Mirror, Belle’s Fountain, and more. Beauty and the Beast emojis inspired by the animated classic will also be added, including Lumiere, Cogsworth, and Mrs. Potts.
· Disney Jigsaw – March 17: A new Beauty and the Beast puzzle pack is now available.
· Color by Disney – February 19: New Beauty and the Beast coloring pages invite artists to bring the enchanted tale to life.
Additionally, a Disney Stickers: Beauty and the Beast pack will also be available on March 9 on the App Store for iMessage. Featuring a new art style and popular phrases, including “Beast Mode,” and “It’s Lit,” iMessage users will never struggle with conversation again with stickers from the tale as old as time. The sticker pack is now available for download on the App Store for iMessage for $1.99.
The Beauty and the Beast event has also begun in the mobile game, Disney Magic Kingdoms.
Lastly, a standalone Beauty and the Beast mobile game is in development and expected to launch this summer.
It makes total sense to add events to their lineup of mobile games, it helps promote the movie and gives players new content.
What game are you playing?