Disney have announced some special Star Wars: The Last Jedi merchandise that will be released at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts. 25% of the price of the items will help raise money for the U.S. Fund for UNICEF on behalf of Star Wars: Force for Change. Star Wars: Force for Change, a charitable initiative from Lucasfilm and Disney, which harnesses the strength of Star Wars to empower and improve the lives of children around the world.
These items will debut in Booth 3463 at Star Wars Celebration, which takes place on Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida from April 13-16th, 2017.
This merchandise will be available at select locations after the event, however they won’t be available online.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Tatooine Traders and Star Wars Launch Bay
- Disney Springs – Star Wars Galactic Outpost and Once Upon A Toy
- Magic Kingdom Park – Merchants of Venus
- Disneyland Resort – The Star Trader and Star Wars Launch Bay
- Downtown Disney District – D-Street and World of Disney
What do you think of these items?