Universal Studios Volcano Bay Tickets Now On Sale
Tickets for Universal Studios Orlando Resorts newest Park, Volcano Bay, are now on sale. There are a variety of options available including Multi-Day, 3-Park tickets, 3-Park Annual Passes and a special ticket for Florida Residents.
Here’s a list of just a few of the ticket options that are now available:
Universal Orlando 3-Park Multi-Day Tickets
- All 3-Park Multi-Day tickets offer guest admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure AND Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Theme Park
- Options available from 2 to 5 days in duration
Florida Resident 3-Park Multi-Day Tickets*
- The Florida Resident 3-Park Multi-Day ticket entitles one guest admission to all three of Universal Orlando’s theme parks: Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure AND Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Theme Park
- Options available from 2 to 3 days in duration
- Valid up to 180 days after purchase. *Proof of Florida residency required
Universal Orlando 3-Park Annual Pass
- Includes admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure AND Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Theme Park, plus special benefits exclusive to Annual Passholders including discounts and perks, free admission to special events and more
Four different pass options are available
- FlexPay option is also available with low monthly payment rates after one initial down payment
Universal’s Volcano Bay 1-Day Admission Ticket
- One-day admission to Universal’s Volcano Bay
Universal’s Volcano Bay Express Pass
- With Universal Express, guests can bypass the Virtual Line experience and enjoy Volcano Bay’s rides at their convenience
- Universal Express Unlimited (unlimited Express ride access at participating rides within Universal’s Volcano Bay) is also available
There wiii also be some select premium upgrades, such as Cabanas and Premium Seating, going on sale soon.
Volcano Bay opens on May 25th an early it will feature a variety of experiences ranging from daring to serene – including a multi-directional wave pool with sandy beaches, a peaceful winding river, speeding body slides that drop from the top of the 200-ft. volcano into the waters below and more.
These tickets can be purchased online now,
Roger is the owner of DisKingdom.com and is a big Disney fan. He collects many different things including Funko, LEGO, Star Wars Miniatures, Marvel Legends & Star Wars Black Series figures. If you have a news tip, feel free to email me at Roger@Diskingdom.com or send me a tweet @DisKingdom And he presents our Youtube Channel” and Podcasts.