Universal Orlando Takes Home Two Image of the Year Awards
The North American Association of Uniform Manufacturers and Distributors (NAUMD) announces the Image of the Year (IOY) Award winners for the best apparel programs in North America. The industry’s highest achievement, the awards recognize the most fashionable, forward-thinking and innovative commercial apparel designs.
Montage Palmetto Bluff, a luxury South Carolina resort, received the prestigious “Best of the Best” award, which spans across all categories. Montage Palmetto Bluff worked with Fourmy, Cintas Corporation’s luxury brand, to design an apparel collection that captures the essence of southern hospitality. While keeping it relevant and approachable, the program features two custom sublimation prints on fabric creating a unique garment.
“A well-designed apparel program incorporates tailored fits that not only deliver a quality image, but also keep employees looking and feeling good throughout the workday,” said Neal Waters, President of the NAUMD. “This program honors companies that have created a competitive edge by investing in apparel to enhance their brand, and the customer experience.”
The winners by category include:
Entertainment Venues: The Hulk Rollercoaster at Universal Orlando
- Gaming: Saratoga Casino and Hotel, created by Cintas Corporation
- Healthcare: O’Neil Healthcare, created by Fashion Seal Healthcare
- Hotel – single location: Palmetto Bluff, created by Cintas Corporation
- Hotels – multiple locations: The AccorHotels, created by JA Uniforms
- Restaurant – single location: Universal Orlando Resort City Walk at Universal Orlando
- Restaurants – multiple locations: SONIC, America’s™ Drive-In, created by HPI Direct
- Retail: YMCA of Canada, created by Unisync Group Limited
- Service & Industrial Companies: Brightview, created by Aramark Uniform Service & ExLog Global, created by Unitex Direct
- Transportation – people: Flexjet, created by Affinity Apparel
- Transportation – products: FedEx, created by VF Imagewear
For more information about the NAUMD or the IOY Awards, please visit www.naumd.com.
Roger is the owner of DisKingdom.com and is a big Disney fan. He collects many different things including Funko, LEGO, Star Wars Miniatures, Marvel Legends & Star Wars Black Series figures. If you have a news tip, feel free to email me at Roger@Diskingdom.com or send me a tweet @DisKingdom And he presents our Youtube Channel” and Podcasts.