Guardians of the Galaxy’s Nebula Joins MARVEL Contest of Champions
Kabam have added Nebula from the Guardians of the Galaxy, as the latest playable character to the smash hit mobile game, Contest Of Champions.
Here is a look at Nebula in action:
Cybernetically enhanced at birth and trained to win at all costs, Nebula is one of the Mad Titan Thanos’ two adopted daughters and harbors a hatred of her sister, Gamora after a personal bout left her broken and reeling. Now she has been brought back from the brink of death and seeks vengeance against Gamora, but her journey to exact justice on her sister may reveal more about herself than she expected.
Here is a look at her special abilities:
Special 1: Electric Encore – Striking first with her electroshock batons, Nebula then forms them into a staff for a devastating second strike
- Inflicts Power Lock, severing the targets flow of Power for 1 second per active Shock Debuff on the opponent.
- Inflicts Power Drain, depleting up to 3.5% of the target’s max Power per Shock Debuff on the opponent.
Special 2: Shock and Awe – Nebula puts some space between her and her opponent before unleashing a concentrated burst of electricity.
- Doubles the amount of Shock Debuffs on the opponent, dealing 972.8 Energy Damage per Shock Debuff over 6 seconds.
Special 3: Galaxy-Class Killer – Death by a thousand cuts, faster than you can bat an eye.
- Nebula overcharges her power generator for 10 seconds, inflicting Shock when in contact with the opponent, dealing 486.4 Energy Damage over 3 seconds.
Signature Ability – Cybernetic Enhancements
- When Nebula is out of Self-Repair charges, she tries to recalibrate her implants, granting her a 80.18% chance to regain a charge every 10 seconds.
Will you be adding Nebula to your roster?