Fans of the Pirates Of The Caribbean: Tides of War mobile game are set to get some new content as JOYCITY, announced a new story chapter, “Return of the Flying Dutchman,” that features more pirates, ships, skill levels and storylines based on the hit movies. Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War is available as a free download on iOS (3D touch effects now available on ships, resource fields and buildings), Android and Facebook Gameroom.
With the new content update, players will now have access to the Flying Dutchman, which can be used for attacking, collecting, hunting and providing bonus to the fleet. This iconic ship from the “Pirates of the Caribbean” movies is the second unique ship (after the Black Pearl) available in-game and players can claim it by completing all episodes in the new chapter, “Return of the Flying Dutchman.” By playing this chapter, players will be able to join the battles with their favorite iconic characters from the “Pirates of the Caribbean” movies such as Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann, Davy Jones, and more.
In the game, players will become pirates in the world of the “Pirates of the Caribbean” and will experience different play styles with various strategies through building and ship construction and troops training. Furthermore, players can form an alliance to battle against each other or defeat common monsters on the high seas.
Content Update Highlights:
- The Flying Dutchman – An infamous ghost ship that reinforces the fleet
- Provides HP bonus to pirates in the fleet
- Tier 11 Super Frigate – An enhanced version of the Frigate
- Tier 12 Man of War – The evolutionary battle ship with top tier cannons
- Tier 11 First Mate – A legend in his own right who prefers conquest over command
- Crafting experience (XP) will be given by each piece of equipment (helmets, garments, gloves, boots, weapons, and accessories)
Max Level Increases:
- Fortress max level cap increases from Lv.27 to Lv.30
New tier of Equipment Set crafting will be available to access special bonus (6 equipment at Lv.28, and 4 equipment at Lv.30)
- Lore Collection Research above Lv.28 will be available (Resource, War, Pirates, Ships and Ruling)
“Working with one of the most recognized movie series and to transform it into a mobile strategy game is such a fascinating experience. Especially, it was an exciting experience to update the story of Dead Man’s Chest which is my personal favorite in the series. We hope players will enjoy the new chapter of the game as much as we enjoyed developing it,” said Hanseo Jo, COO, JOYCITY.
Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War is available in English, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, German, French, Indonesian, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Thai, Italian, Turkish, Vietnamese and Russian.
Here is a trailer for the new update:
Here is some new artwork for the game:
Are you excited for the new content?