ESPN Studio Shows Are Now Available On-Demand On The ESPN App
ESPN have announced that from today, fans will be able to stream a selection of their favorite shows on demand on the ESPN App, including College GameDay Built by The Home Depot, Pardon the Interruption, and Around the Horn.
“Our mission at ESPN is to serve sports fans, and now more than ever, they expect to stream their favorite shows on the device and time of day they prefer,” said John Lasker, ESPN vice president of digital media programming. “With today’s launch, fans can now access an array of ESPN’s most popular, award-winning shows – with more to come in the near future – anytime, anywhere.”
Full episodes of select studio shows are now available to stream on demand under “Latest Episodes” within the Watch tab on the ESPN App. The shows will be accessible shortly after the conclusion of their live on-air telecasts. They include:
- Around the Horn (weekdays at 5 p.m. ET)
- College GameDay Built by the Home Depot (Saturdays at 9 a.m. ET)
- College Football Countdown (most Thursdays at 7 p.m. ET)
- College Football Live (weekdays at 5:30 p.m. ET)
- College Football Final (at the conclusion of the Saturday games/post-game show on ESPN2 during the season)
- The Fantasy Show with Matthew Berry (weekdays at 5 p.m. ET on ESPN2)
- The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz (weekdays at 10 a.m. ET on ESPNU)
- Jalen & Jacoby (weeknights at 1 a.m. ET on ESPN2)
- The Jump (weekdays at 3 p.m. ET)
- Pardon the Interruption (weekdays at 5:30 p.m. ET)
- The Paul Finebaum Show (weekdays at 3 p.m. ET on SEC Network)
- SEC Nation (Saturdays at 10 a.m. ET)
- SEC Now (nightly on SEC Network)
- Thinking Out Loud (Mondays at 7 p.m. ET on SEC Network)
Studio shows add to the ESPN App’s expanded offering of long-form VOD content that includes 30 for 30 films, E:60, Outside the Lines and SC Featured episodes.
“Tommy,” a documentary about the late WBO heavyweight champion Tommy Morrison, was released on the ESPN App and on-demand September 13, marking the first time ESPN Films has premiered a documentary exclusively on the ESPN App. To date, “Tommy” has reached 234,000 unique devices and generated 7.6 million minutes, and achieved the second strongest premiere day viewership for a film this year, behind only “Celtics/Lakers: Best of Enemies Part 1.” The film makes its broadcast premiere tonight at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN2.
Roger is the owner of DisKingdom.com and is a big Disney fan. He collects many different things including Funko, LEGO, Star Wars Miniatures, Marvel Legends & Star Wars Black Series figures. If you have a news tip, feel free to email me at Roger@Diskingdom.com or send me a tweet @DisKingdom And he presents our Youtube Channel” and Podcasts.