Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Merchandise Revealed
Disney have revealed some of the merchandise for this years Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, which is returning to Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World on select nights from November 9th until December 22nd.
This years merchandise draws inspiration from the whimsical spirit of the party and has a style reminiscent of holiday cards and graphics from the 1960’s.
Merchandise includes pins, MagicBand, Ornaments, T-shirts for adults and kids.
The Disney Park Blog spoke with merchandise product developer Cathy Dawson, “We enjoy creating items that remind guests of their holiday event experiences because we know they love mementos that celebrate this special time of year,”
“Shades of reds and greens serve as a nice canvas for fun images of Mickey and Minnie Mouse decked out in their holiday best,” says Dawson.
These items can be purchased throughout the Magic Kingdom Park at these locations:
- Main Street, U.S.A. – Emporium (apparel, retail MagicBand, pins, ornament)
- Storybook Circus – Big Top Souvenirs (apparel, retail MagicBand, pins, ornament)
- Tomorrowland – Mickey’s Star Traders (apparel, logo pin, ornaments)
- Liberty Square – Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe (apparel, logo pin, ornaments)
- Fantasyland – Fantasy Faire (apparel, logo pin, ornaments)
- Frontierland – Frontier Trading Post (pins and retail MagicBand)
What do you think of these items?