Details On The 25th Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
Disneh have have shared an update on the 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. Which will be taking place from February 28th until May 28th 2018. This will be the Festival’s 25th anniversary event will feature fan favorites like exhibits, events and tastings including:
- Disney Character Topiaries
- 15 Outdoor Kitchens serving creative, flavor-rich cuisine that highlights spring garden offerings
- Garden Rocks music series – with its classic rock ‘n’ roll stars from the ‘60s, ‘70s ‘80s and ‘90s. Garden Rocks Dining packages will be available for certain Epcot restaurants – pairing a fabulous meal with reserved seating for your favorite concert
- Garden Tours – Including Gardens of the World Tour (spring edition); the English
- Tea Garden Tour; and Royal Tea Garden Tour (extra fee required)
New interactive kids play areas
- And – of course – the millions of extra plants, trees, shrubs, flowers and themed gardens that decorate Epcot in spring.
- Also returning will be our Egg-Stravaganza scavenger hunt and hand-crafted and
- Festival merchandise to extend an already-packed day of adventure at Epcot.
Will you be attending the Festival?