Disney Magic Kingdoms Update 16 Livestream Details
Gameloft held a Livestream today, detailing the upcoming Snow White event and other updates coming to the mobile game, Disney Magic Kingdoms for update 16.
Here are some of the details:
- A New Snow White event taking place
- All seven Dwarfs will be added to the game, along with Snow White and Evil Queen.
- There will also be a bonus way of getting Grumpy, via chests. He will be helping towards all characters and event activities.
- Two Dwarfs will be available as premium characters through a bundle or gems.
- It will be running for 26 days.
- There will be some additional concessions and a parade float.
- There is also a special “Advent Calendar”, with a free gift each day, however players will need to log in everyday to get them.
- New land will be unlocked.
- There will be a Winter/Christmas decoration update.
A new feature is call “Send A Character Home”, which means they gather experience and magic, which will be a good way of eliminating characters that are no longer helping with getting items or with an event. This is a major help as the game really needed a better way of managing characters, since there are now over 100. This feature has been requested by not just us in our podcast episode, but by a large section of the community and show that the development team are listening to them.
Check out the full livestream below:
Now that I've found you, hear what I have to say.We're streaming live on Facebook, this coming Friday!
Posted by Disney Magic Kingdoms on Friday, December 1, 2017
Are you excited for these new changes?