Disney Magic Kingdoms Update 16 Livestream Details
Gameloft held a Livestream today, detailing the upcoming Snow White event and other updates coming to the mobile game, Disney Magic Kingdoms for update 16.
Here are some of the details:
- A New Snow White event taking place
- All seven Dwarfs will be added to the game, along with Snow White and Evil Queen.
- There will also be a bonus way of getting Grumpy, via chests. He will be helping towards all characters and event activities.
- Two Dwarfs will be available as premium characters through a bundle or gems.
- It will be running for 26 days.
- There will be some additional concessions and a parade float.
- There is also a special “Advent Calendar”, with a free gift each day, however players will need to log in everyday to get them.
- New land will be unlocked.
- There will be a Winter/Christmas decoration update.
A new feature is call “Send A Character Home”, which means they gather experience and magic, which will be a good way of eliminating characters that are no longer helping with getting items or with an event. This is a major help as the game really needed a better way of managing characters, since there are now over 100. This feature has been requested by not just us in our podcast episode, but by a large section of the community and show that the development team are listening to them.
Check out the full livestream below:
Now that I've found you, hear what I have to say.We're streaming live on Facebook, this coming Friday!
Posted by Disney Magic Kingdoms on Friday, December 1, 2017
Are you excited for these new changes?
Roger is the owner of DisKingdom.com and is a big Disney fan. He collects many different things including Funko, LEGO, Star Wars Miniatures, Marvel Legends & Star Wars Black Series figures. If you have a news tip, feel free to email me at Roger@Diskingdom.com or send me a tweet @DisKingdom And he presents our Youtube Channel” and Podcasts.