Reservations For Walt Disney World Resort Restaurants Now Available On OpenTable
Disney have recently added 10 restaurants at Walt Disney World onto OpenTable, an online dining reservation booking service.
The restaurants include:
- Jiko at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Kona Café at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Olivia’s Café at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Big River Grille at BoardWalk Inn
- Flying Fish at BoardWalk Inn
- Grand Floridian Cafe at the Grand Floridian
- Boatwright’s at Port Orleans Resort — Riverside
- The Wave at the Contemporary Resort
- Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge
- Sanaa at Animal Kingdom Lodge
There are also some restaurants located at Disney Springs are already on OpenTable.
Using OpenTable doesn’t require a credit card to make a reservation and doesn’t charge guests to cancel a reservation.
While Disney open up reservations through their own system 180 days before, OpenTable is aimed at guests making their bookings in the last month before visiting.