The Disney Corner Now Open At Disney Springs
Today, a new pop-up shop called “The Disney Corner” opened at Disney Springs at the Walt Disney Resort, this store is only open for a limited time and Disney is planning a full weekend of special surprises, running from today until Sunday.
Here are the details:
- Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2018: Make a purchase at The Disney Corner and you could have a chance to enjoy a complimentary cookie at Amorette’s Patisserie, located nearby, while supplies last. (Tip: arrive early for your best chance to score a sweet treat!)
- Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018: All day long, enjoy a cute-as-a-button special surprise with every Disney Corner purchase, while supplies last.
- Friday, Feb. 16, 2018: Experience a karaoke style princess sing-a-long, every hour on the hour.
- Saturday, Feb. 17, 2018: Disney PhotoPass photographers will be roaming the store from noon to 4:00 p.m., capturing memories for guests willing to strike a pose.
- Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018: Be surprised!
This store will be selling toys, dolls, apparel and accessories for princess’ of all ages.
Here is a sneak peek at what’s on offer: