Gameloft have announced details on the upcoming update for their mobile game, Disney Magic Kingdoms, which is celebrating its second year. The new update brings a special Mystery event featuring new Characters, Attractions, Concession Stands, and so much more including content from the classic animated movie, Fantasmic.
The event will kick off on March 8th, 2018!
Here are the details:
• 7 Mystery Characters
• 4 Mystery Attractions
• 3 Mystery Concessions
• 3 Mystery Decorations
• Mystery Float
• Sorcerer Mickey
• Players can now collect magic and access the Visiting Home Menu by tapping on the Storybook Board located near the Castle. They can also send characters home using the new option in the Characters’ Activity List.
Daily Login Calendar
• We’ve improved how we display current reward streaks to make it easier to track.
• Reclaimed Reward Days will now be shown using pink check marks.
• We’ve also included additional information on the tutorial cards to clarify that Reward Streaks reset to 0 upon completion. Please note that this will not impact the number of consecutive days logged in.
• The Daily Login Calendar is only available when playing online; a new icon was added to show players when they are offline.
New Enchanted Chest Store
• We’ve redesigned the Enchanted Chest Store to make rewards clearer to see.
• Some Chest Bundles will now guarantee certain tier of rewards.
• We will now be showcasing available Character Bundles directly in the Welcoming Screen to make sure that you don’t miss out on any available deals.
• Arendelle Medallion removed from the possible drops
• Lute removed from the possible drops
• Carrot Nose removed from the possible drops
• Olaf Ears Hat removed from the possible drops
• Sven Ears Hat removed from the possible drops
• Lotus Hairpiece removed from the possible drops
• Mulan Ears Hat removed from the possible drops
What are you hoping to see in this new update?