Star Wars Nite Coming To Disneyland
Disney have announced a special “Star Wars Nite”, which is coming to Disneyland Resort on May 3rd. This is the second after-hours event in the new Disneyland After Dark series, which will include many different Star Wars related entertainment including the new “March of the First Order,” a meet and greet with Rey at Star Wars Launch Bay, and the return of Hyperspace Mountain!
Come dressed in your favorite Star Wars attire for this one-night-only event, which will also feature:
- Exclusive after-hours access to Disneyland park, with mix-in access beginning at 6 p.m.
- Special entertainment, including character encounters and more!
- Themed décor and immersive Star Wars-themed photo opportunities.
- Commemorative lanyard, event credential and complimentary PhotoPass photos during the event.
- First opportunity to purchase limited-edition “May the 4th” merchandise.
A limited quantity of tickets will be available, so be sure to visit Disneyland.com for pricing and details, and mark these dates on your calendar:
- March 27: Tickets on sale for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders
- March 29: Tickets on sale for general public
Get ready to jump to hyperspace with Star Wars Nite, part of Disneyland After Dark, only on May 3. Plus, stay tuned for additional event updates including elements from Solo: A Star Wars Story, in theaters May 25.
And remember – beginning May 4, all Disneyland park guests will be able to enjoy these new and returning Star Wars experiences:
- “March of First Order” – Captain Phasma guides a squad of First Order stormtroopers through Tomorrowland in a dramatic show of force.
- Encounter Rey – Meet the Resistance’s newest hero at Star Wars Launch Bay.
- Hyperspace Mountain – This popular transformation of Space Mountain returns!