Star War Episode III: Revenge of the Sith – Obi-Wan Kenobi (Deluxe Version) Collectible Figure Coming Soon
Hot Toys have announced a new Star War Episode III: Revenge of the Sith – 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi (Deluxe Version) Collectible Figure is coming soon. Here are the details:
“Bring balance to the force… not leave it in darkness!” – Obi-Wan Kenobi
Legendary Jedi Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi is fans’ beloved character in the Star Wars galaxy! Gifted in the ways of the Force, he fought alongside Qui-Gon Jinn, trained Anakin Skywalker, and served as a general in the Republic Army during the Clone Wars. In Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, fans finally witness the conflict and climatic battle between Obi-Wan and Anakin who had turned to the Dark Side!
Today, following the release of Hot Toys’ 1/6th scale Anakin Skywalker collectible figure, we are very excited to officially introduce the eagerly anticipated a Deluxe Version of 1/6th scale collectible figure of Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith!
Sophisticatedly crafted based on the appearance of Obi-Wan Kenobi in the film, the 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with stunning likeness, a skillfully tailored Jedi robe and tunic, a LED light-up lightsaber, severed battle droid parts and a specially designed figure base with interchangeable graphic cards!
Moreover, this Deluxe Version will exclusively include hologram figures of Darth Sidious and Anakin with LED light-up table and a baby Luke Skywalker!
The 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi (Deluxe Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
– Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, beard, and skin texture
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 30.5 cm tall
– Eight (8) pieces of newly sculpted interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of open hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
– Two (2) gesturing left hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) brown-colored under-tunic
– One (1) beige-colored tunic
– One (1) brown-colored Jedi robe
– One (1) brown leather-like belt
– One (1) pair of beige-colored pants
– One (1) pair of brown leather-like boots
– One (1) LED-lighted blue lightsaber (blue light, battery operated)
– One (1) blue lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
– One (1) lightsaber hilt
– One (1) Comlink
– Three (3) pieces of security battle droid remains
– One (1) baby Luke Skywalker***
– One (1) hologram figure of Anakin Skywalker***
– One (1) hologram figure of Darth Sidious***
– One (1) LED – lighted security hologram table**
– Interchangeable graphic cards
– Specially designed figure stand with Obi-Wan Kenobi nameplate and movie logo
– Head Sculpted by Kojun
– Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-Lee
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
Here is a look at this new Obi-Wan figure from Hot Toys:
What do you think of this new Obi Wan Hot Toys figure?
Roger is the owner of DisKingdom.com and is a big Disney fan. He collects many different things including Funko, LEGO, Star Wars Miniatures, Marvel Legends & Star Wars Black Series figures. If you have a news tip, feel free to email me at Roger@Diskingdom.com or send me a tweet @DisKingdom And he presents our Youtube Channel” and Podcasts.