Avengers: Infinity War – Thanos Collectible Figure Coming Soon
Hot Toys have announced details on their new Avengers: Infinity War – 1/6th scale Thanos Collectible Figure.
Here are the details:
“Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.” – Thanos
In less than a month, fans will witness the Avengers assemble again in Marvel Studios Avengers: Infinity War, who are brought face to face with the cunning, intelligent, and fierce warlord, Thanos, a ruthless cosmic threat consumed with saving the universe from itself. To stop him, the Avengers must join forces to bring down this villain who will stop at nothing to collect the six Infinity Stones.
Hot Toys has dedicated its great effort to create the latest Avengers: Infinity War collectibles based on the most up-to-date details, and today Hot Toys is ecstatic to officially introduce the highly movie accurate 1/6th scale Thanos collectible figure that Marvels fans eagerly sought after!
The spectacular 1/6th scale Thanos collectible figure is meticulously crafted with impressive likeness based on the main appearance of Thanos in Avengers: Infinity War. The collectible figure features two newly developed and sophisticatedly crafted interchangeable head sculpts inspired by Thano’s serious and angry expressions respectively. It also comes with two styles of LED light up metallic gold-colored Infinity Gauntlets with all six Infinity Stones and weathering effect, an additional interchangeable non-articulated left arm with great muscle details for Thanos’ iconic and intimidating clenched fist pose, a newly sculpted and tailored armored costume with intricate details, and a specially designed figure base and backdrop.
The 1/6th scale Thanos Collectible Figure specially features:
– One (1) newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Thanos in Avengers: Infinity War
– One (1) newly developed interchangeable head sculpt capturing Thano’s angry expression
– Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
– Approximately 41.5 cm tall
– Newly sculpted purple-skinned muscular body featuring detailed skin texture with over 20 points of articulations, built-in joints in neck and arms with seamless elbow joints
– One (1) additional interchangeable non-articulated power pose left arm with muscle details
– Three (3) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) right fist
– One (1) relaxed right hand
– One (1) gesturing right hand
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) blue-colored armor vest with metallic gold-colored trims and details
– One (1) dark grey-colored pants with texture
– One (1) pair of brown and blue-colored boots with weathering effects and gold-colored trims
– One (1) interchangeable LED-lighted metallic gold-colored Infinity Gauntlet with individually articulated fingers, weathering effect, and mounted with six Infinity Stones (6 LED lights, battery operated)
– One (1) interchangeable LED-lighted non-articulated metallic gold-colored Infinity Gauntlet with clenched fist, weathering effect. and mounted with six Infinity Stones (6 LED lights, battery operated)
– A specially designed movie-themed figure base with movie logo and backdrop
– Head Sculpted by Yong Kyum Kim
– Angry Head Sculpted by Kojun
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
– Armor Painted by Lok Ho
Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2019
Here is a look at this Thanos figure:
Roger is the owner of DisKingdom.com and is a big Disney fan. He collects many different things including Funko, LEGO, Star Wars Miniatures, Marvel Legends & Star Wars Black Series figures. If you have a news tip, feel free to email me at Roger@Diskingdom.com or send me a tweet @DisKingdom And he presents our Youtube Channel” and Podcasts.