Pixar Pier Premiere Special Event Coming To Disney California Adventure
Disney have announced that there will be a special exclusive VIP premiere event taking place on June 22nd at Disney California Adventure to celebrate the opening of Pixar Pier. At the event, there will be lots of new Pixar Pier merchandise released and this will be the first opportunity for fans to purchase these items.
Here are six reasons to attend this exciting premiere:
- Exclusive entry into Pixar Pier – Tickets are very limited, so after strolling down the red carpet, you’ll be one of the first few to explore Pixar Pier and its four whimsical, Pixar-inspired neighborhoods beginning at 3 p.m. You’ll also have mix-in access to Disney California Adventure park!
- Ride Pixar Pier attractions – Be one of the first to experience the thrilling Incredicoaster, the high-speed adventure inspired by “The Incredibles,” as well as enjoy the newly-rethemed Pixar Pal-A-Round and fan favorite Toy Story Midway Mania!
- Complimentary eats and treats – Taste your way through Pixar Pier with a sample of one item from Poultry Palace, Angry Dogs, Jack-Jack’s Cookie Num Nums, Senor Buzz Churros and Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats.
- All-things Pixar! – Enjoy special Pixar-themed entertainment, character encounters, fun photo locations and more! You will also be among the first to shop for Pixar Pier merchandise.
- Memories to take home – You’ll receive unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the event, as well as a commemorative event credential and special amenity.
- Complimentary parking – Premiere event tickets include standard parking.
A limited quantity of tickets will be available starting May 16, so be sure to visit Disneyland.com for pricing and event details. Tickets are non-refundable and may not be resold.
What new Pixar merchandise are you hoping to see?
Roger is the owner of DisKingdom.com and is a big Disney fan. He collects many different things including Funko, LEGO, Star Wars Miniatures, Marvel Legends & Star Wars Black Series figures. If you have a news tip, feel free to email me at Roger@Diskingdom.com or send me a tweet @DisKingdom And he presents our Youtube Channel” and Podcasts.