Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones Yoda Collectible Figure Coming Soon
Hot Toys have announced a new Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones Yoda 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure. It will be coming out in the third quarter of 2019 and is priced around $190.
Here are the details:
“Much to learn, you still have.” – Yoda
Yoda was a legendary Jedi Master and stronger than most in his connection with the Force. Small in size but wise and powerful, he trained Jedi for over 800 years and played integral roles in the Clone Wars.
Being a widely beloved character across the Star Wars galaxy, now Hot Toys is pleased to officially present our astonishing movie masterpiece of the new 1/6th scale Yoda collectible figure from Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones.
Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Yoda in the movie, the 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with amazing likeness and fabric hair, specialized body specifically designed for the Jedi Master, finely tailored outfit, a walking cane, a pair of Force Lighting effect parts that are attachable to hands and a lightsaber hilt that is magnetically attachable to his belt!
It is the perfect time to have this remarkable collectible figure of Master Yoda in your Star Wars collection!
– Product Code: MMS495
– Product Name: Yoda
– Height: Approximately 14 cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 23
– Special Features: A lightsaber hilt magnetically attachable to the belt, Two gradient blue colored Force lightning effects (attachable to the hands), A cane
– Artists: Head Sculpted by Pan Mak and Viva Lai
– Head Painted by Viva Lai
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong & Viva Lai
The 1/6th scale Yoda Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Yoda in Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
– Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, detailed wrinkles and skin texture
– White fabric hair implantation
– Newly developed body with over 23 points of articulations
– Approximately 14 cm tall
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of lightsaber holding hands
– One (1) pair of Force-using hand
– One (1) right hand for holding cane
– One (1) opened right hand
– Four (4) pieces of interchangeable feet including:
– One (1) pair of standing feet
– One (1) pair of levitate feet
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) dark brown-colored under tunic
– One (1) dark brown-colored belt with magnetic function
– One (1) beige-colored robe
– One (1) lightsaber hilt magnetically attachable to the belt
– One (1) green lightsaber (attachable to the hilt)
– One (1) green lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
– Two (2) gradient blue colored Force lightning effects (attachable to the hands)
– One (1) cane
– Specially designed dynamic figure stand with Star Wars logo, character nameplate and graphic card
Here is a look at the Yoda figure:
What do you think of this Yoda figure?
Roger is the owner of DisKingdom.com and is a big Disney fan. He collects many different things including Funko, LEGO, Star Wars Miniatures, Marvel Legends & Star Wars Black Series figures. If you have a news tip, feel free to email me at Roger@Diskingdom.com or send me a tweet @DisKingdom And he presents our Youtube Channel” and Podcasts.