The Punisher To Be Re-Released On 4K Blu-Ray
Lionsgate have announced that it will be re-releasing “The Punisher” on 4K/Blu-Ray/Digital on September 25th 2018. The Punisher was originally released in 2004 and stars Thomas Jane as the antihero Frank Castle/The Punisher and John Travolta as Howard Saint, a money launderer who orders the death of Castle’s entire family.
Here are the details:
Based on Marvel’s iconic anti-hero, the film tells the tale of FBI agent Frank Castle’s unrelenting need for vengeance after his family is killed.
The Punisher walks through the world we all know, a world darkened by war, crime, cruelty and injustice. He has no superpowers to battle the evil he sees – only his fierce intelligence, his years of combat experience, and above all, his iron determination to avenge those wronged by society’s villains.
- Audio Commentary with director Jonathan Hensleigh
- Deleted Scene with optional director Commentary
- “Keepin’ It Real: The Punisher Stunts” Featurette
- “Army of One: The Punisher Origins” Featurette
- “War Journal: On the Set of The Punisher” Featurette
- Music Video “Step Up” Performed by Drowning Pool
- “Drawing Blood: Bradstreet Style” Featurette
- DOLBY VISION HDR PRESENTATION
- DOLBY ATMOS TRACK
- Optional English SDH, Spanish subtitles
Here is a look at the cover:
Roger is the owner of DisKingdom.com and is a big Disney fan. He collects many different things including Funko, LEGO, Star Wars Miniatures, Marvel Legends & Star Wars Black Series figures. If you have a news tip, feel free to email me at Roger@Diskingdom.com or send me a tweet @DisKingdom And he presents our Youtube Channel” and Podcasts.