Marvel Masterworks Collection – Black Panther T’Chaka’s Ring Out Now
As part of Disney’s new Marvel Masterworks Collection, ShopDisney is offering an exclusive, limited edition T’Chaka ring, which is an authentic duplicate of the film prop, it is made by Russell Bobbitt, Head of Props for Marvel Studios, and his team.
It is priced at $1450.00 and only available from ShopDisney
Here are the details:
The design of the ring is inspired by Black Panther’s mask. The eye in the center of the ring emulates the Black Panther’s eyes. After the design process, there was a rigorous testing of the right finish to properly bring vibranium to life. T’Chaka’s ring is made from sterling silver, hand finished, and plated with white and black rhodium.
- Limited Edition of 250
- Authentic Film Prop Duplicate
- Includes display stand, glass medallion, product pamphlet with on-set and development anecdotes from the Head of Props for Marvel Studios, and cleaning cloth
- Glass Certificate of Authenticity
- Fabricated by Marvel Studios Head of Props, Russell Bobbitt, and his team
- Comes in Pelican™ case similar to those used by the Head of Props for Marvel Studios and team to transport and store the on-set props
- Inspired by Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War (2016) and Marvel’s Black Panther (2018)
- Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of Marvel Studios
- Part of the Marvel Masterworks Collection
- Exclusive to ShopDisney.com
- One size only as worn in the film
- Sterling silver ring
- 1” Diameter x 1/2” W
- Made in the U.S.A
Here is a look at this Black Panther Ring:
Roger is the owner of DisKingdom.com and is a big Disney fan. He collects many different things including Funko, LEGO, Star Wars Miniatures, Marvel Legends & Star Wars Black Series figures. If you have a news tip, feel free to email me at Roger@Diskingdom.com or send me a tweet @DisKingdom And he presents our Youtube Channel” and Podcasts.