LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Coming To macOS 2nd August
Feral Interactive today announced that LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2, a humorous brick-based adventure set in the Marvel Universe, will be released for macOS on August 2nd. Originally developed by TT Games and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment for consoles and Windows, LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 is the follow up to the immensely popular LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes.
Join your favorite Super Heroes and Super Villains from different eras and realities as they go head-to-head with the time-traveling Kang the Conqueror in the all-new original adventure, LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2!
Play as the Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Green Goblin and dozens of other Marvel Super Heroes and Villains in this cosmic battle across the time-tossed city of Chronopolis!
- Chronopolis Open World: Explore 18 different Marvel locations ripped from time and space, all of which come together to form one huge, incredible Chronopolis Open Hub World.
- Original Story: Picking up directly where LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes left off, this all-new sequel features a completely original branching storyline.
- It’s About Time: New time manipulation mechanic allows specific characters to move time forwards or backwards to change the state of in-game elements, help players progress through a level or allow secrets to be discovered.
- Iconic Super Heroes and Super Villains: A diverse roster of over 300 characters from across the Marvel Universe.
- Four-Player Split-Screen Multiplayer: Four-player competitive and cooperative Super Hero battle mode for friends and family to play together or against each other in a series of themed challenges and battle arenas.
The system requirements are as follows:
- macOS 10.13.5
- 1.8Ghz Intel Core i3
- 1GB Nvidia 650M, 2GB AMD Radeon M290, Intel Iris Pro 5200 or better (see notes for more details)
- 25 GB available space
The game is supported on all of the following Macs:
- All 13” Retina MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15” Retina MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
- All 15″ MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better
- All 21.5” iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 1.8GHz i3 processor or better
- All 27” iMacs released since Late 2013 (late 2012 models with Nvidia 675 or Nvidia 680 graphics are also supported.)
- All 27” iMac Pros released since Late 2017
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 for macOS is available to pre-order now at the Feral Store.