“Birnbaum’s 2019 Disneyland Resort: The Official Guide” Out Now
A new edition of the Birnbaum’s Disneyland guide book for 2019 has been released.
Here is the official description:
As the Disneyland Resort continues to grow and evolve, trust Birnbaum as your guide! The 2019 edition delves into detailed descriptions of all attractions, resorts, and eateries; offers money-saving coupons and strategies to maximize your vacation budget; and includes a peek into what’s new:
- The Force is strong at Disneyland Resort, and it is getting even more powerful! As Imagineers prepare to unveil a new 14-acre land, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. The largest themed expansion in Disneyland history will transport park guests to a distant planet featuring lush forests, rocky turf, and immersive Star Wars-style architecture.
- Pixar pals have taken over Paradise Pier! The re-themed land, now known as Pixar Pier, sports a new look and twist on old favorites, plus new attractions to boot. Pixar Pier is home to many treasured characters, featuring neighborhoods filled with friends from The Incredibles, Inside Out, and Toy Story.
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission–Breakout! has catapulted to the top of many a daredevil’s must-do list. We share details on this new park favorite and offer tips on how best to beat the lines and snag a precious FastPass assignment.
- Ready to sing, dance, and catch a bubble or two with your little one? Disney Junior Dance Party! is a new show featuring lively music and appearances by Disney Junior characters such as Doc McStuffins, friends from Lion Guard, and Mickey and Minnie Mouse.
- Downtown Disney now offers a new interactive adventure called Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire, a high-flying, immersive adventure for all the senses. Secrets of the Empire joins Splitsville Luxury Lanes as a top choice for Disneyland guests seeking fun outside the boundaries of the theme parks.
- A visit to Disneyland Resort isn’t complete without meeting The Mouse and his pals. We’ll give updated information on where and when to find the Big Cheese and the ever-growing cast of Disney characters; and how to enjoy a meal alongside beloved Disney friends.
- Birnbaum’s Official Guide to Disneyland is crammed with more Hot Tips and full-color photos than ever before.
- Ready, set, run! It seems the Disneyland Marathon and other special running events get more popular each year. Birnbaum covers the fast-growing phenomenon.
Here is a look at the cover:
This book is priced at $15.99 and you can purchase this book now from retailers including Amazon.