Beats by Dr. Dre and Disney Mickey’s 90th Anniversary Headphones Collaboration Announced
Disney have announced a new collaboration with Beats by Dr. Dre (Beats), where they will be celebrating the “true original” with a new set of Mickey Mouse’s 90th Anniversary Edition Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones.
These new Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones – Mickey Mouse’s 90th Anniversary Edition – Gray are priced at $329.95. These can ordered via pre-sale today on Amazon.com and will be available for purchase at Apple.com and Apple stores, Disney.com and Best Buy starting November 11, 2018.
- The cool-gray, on-ear wireless headphone features an all-over design resurrecting Mickey Mouse’s iconic pose worn by music legends throughout the eras.
- Whether you’re playing your favorite Disney soundtrack or heading to one of Disney’s parks, music lovers on-the-go will appreciate Fast Fuel that provides 3 hours of playback after just 5 minutes of charging.
- Stay comfortable no matter what. The cushioned, pivoting ear cups adjust so you can customize your fit for all-day listening comfort.
- Keep the magic going with award-winning sound with up to an incredible 40 hours of battery life.
- The Apple W1 chip provides an easy one-step Bluetooth connection and the added ability to toggle seamlessly between iCloud-registered devices.
- The special-edition headphones also come with a unique, custom felt case inspired by the materials from Mickey Mouse ear hats plus a collectible 90th Anniversary pin and decal sticker.
Here is a look at the Beats Mickey Mouse headset:
What do you think of this new Beats Mickey Mouse headset?