Battle Against Thanos in MARVEL Battle Lines Update
MARVEL Battle Lines, Nexon and Marvel’s unique strategic card battle game where players assemble decks of iconic Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains, has received its first major update which raises the max level player level and brings 45 new battle cards and 100 additional stages to the game. The first major update that will continue to expand the adventures of the game includes additional campaign chapters written by Marvel writer Alex Irvine that bring players to locations such as Wakanda and leads to the ultimate battle against Thanos.
The MARVEL Battle Lines update content includes:
- New Card Pack: First major Card Pack update “The Arrivals” with 45 new cards.
- Arena Renewal: Leaderboard for players surpassing tier 8 with added rewards per rank.
- Campaign Mode Update: Two new chapters with locations for players to journey across, including the Dark Dimension, Black Panther’s homeland of Wakanda and Karma-Taj, where Doctor Strange trained, leading to the ultimate battle against Thanos.
- Special Ops Update: New sub quests, including a hunt for the 6 cosmic fragments will give players new strategies to explore and introduce the immortal Marvel Super Villain Shou-Lao.
- Level Limit Expansion: The level cap has been raised from 30 to 40.
- Deck Sharing: Players can now share their decks with guild mates.
- Holiday Party Incident: This special event shakes up the formula of the game. No cosmic fragments are generated on battlefield, instead two cosmic fragments are placed in each player’s inventory on their turn. When opponents create a Battle Line attack, they drop two holiday presents, which players need to collect to win the stage and earn special rewards.
- Holiday Sale: Surprise Card Pack packages offered for limited time only.
MARVEL Battle Lines is set on a unique 3×4 grid, where players will compete with a custom deck of 12 character and ability cards and deploy them to the battlefield in order to defeat their opponent. MARVEL Battle Lines features an extensive single-player campaign with an original story crafted by Marvel writer Alex Irvine, real-time turn-based player vs. player (PvP) mode, limited time story events, and much more. Marvel fans can download MARVEL Battle Lines for free on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and on Google Play for Android devices.