Disney Magic Kingdoms Update 9 Details
A few days ago, Gamesloft revealed some of the new details of the latest update heading to the hit mobile game, Disney Magic Kingdoms, via a livestream. Today Gamesloft has revealed all the details for the update, including patch notes for some of the fixes plus information on all the latest additions to the game including the Beauty and the Beast event. This new event will be coming into effect later this week.
Here are the details:
Beast, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts and Chip were planning a beautiful outdoor ball for Belle when the villainous Gaston arrived to ruin their plans! Help save the day and collect exclusive limited-time content in the new month-long event!
And if you’re looking for more to do, help Chip and Dale with their search of a great acorn haul! Get ready to welcome them after building the Snuggly Duckling attraction!
Beauty and The Beast Characters (limited-time event):
- Mrs. Potts
Chip ‘n Dale Characters (Main Story):
- Belle: Formal Dress
- Beast: Formal Suit
- Mickey Mouse: Tuxedo (will become unlocked after Beauty and the Beast Event)
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Gaston’s Tavern
- Belle’s House
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Chip ‘n Dale Tree House
Note: Some of these may only be available at a later time.
- Croissant Stand
- Bunny Ears Hat Stand
- Turkey Leg Concession
- Mickey Waffles Concession
- Sushi Concession
- Ramen Concession
- Rose Stand
- DMK Anniversary Hat Stand
- St. Patrick’s Day Hat Stand
- Pizza Concession
- Soda Concession
- Hot Dog Stand
- Chess Board
- Hare Shrub
- Fantasy Well
- Gaston Statue
- Beauty and the Beast Float
Be Our Guest Event
A new time-limited event featuring Beauty and the Beast characters.
Welcome Beast, Belle, and other beloved characters in this special time-limited event!
New Beauty and the Beast themed attractions, concessions, and decorations are available. Also, check the Parade Tent for a new Beauty and the Beast themed parade float!
Once you’ve welcomed a character or built an attraction, it is yours to keep after the Event is over.
DMK 1st Year Anniversary Celebration
- March 17th marks our 1 year anniversary! To celebrate, we’re kicking off with various events:
1st Anniversary Gifting: Login to the game every day between March 11 ~ 17 to receive a special gift from us, including the exclusive Enchanted Tiki Room, for free! Trust us, you don’t want to miss out on this newest attraction.
- Loyalty Gifting: If you played DMK for 50 hours or more, OR installed the game anytime in March 2016, you will receive a free DMK Anniversary Hat Stand for being a loyal player! Login anytime between March 18 ~ 26 to claim yours.
- Mickey Costume Contest: Want to win Mickey’s new Tuxedo costume? This will be your chance! The contest opens on March 24, so make sure to check back with us here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Tomorrowland Top-Right expansion can now be unlocked!
- Welcome Merlin into the Kingdom and use his spells to bring more magic back to your Kingdom!
- Use Merlin’s Collector Spell to speed up collecting, as it will collect all resources from buildings that are ready to collect from!
- Low on Happiness? Use Merlin’s Happiness Boost Spell to raise the Happiness level of your Kingdom!
- To stop your Happiness from dropping, use Merlin’s Happiness Shield Spell!
Balancing and Changes
- Added Pluto Topiary
- Added Log Bench
- Added Rose Tree
- Added Croissant Stand
- Removed Mulan Dragon Statue
- Added Chess Board
- Added Bakery
- Added Gaston Statue
- Added Patisserie
- Added Wall-E Fire Extinguisher to possible drops
- Added Mulan Ears Hat to possible drops
- Reduced Production Time from 8 hours to 4 hours
- Decreased Magic Reward from 130 to 80
- Decreased XP Reward from 22 to 14
- Added Mickey Ears Hat to possible drops
Al’s Toy Barn
- Removed Luxo Ball from possible drops
- Added Violet Ears Hat to possible drops
Cinderella & Prince Charming – “Travel Together”
- Buzz Laser added to the possible drops
Goofy – “Holiday Sandwich”
- Duration decreased from 8 minutes to 6 minutes
- Magic Reward decreased from 17 to 14
- XP Reward decreased from 5 to 4
Mickey & Goofy – “Hang Out at Goofy’s Playhouse”
- Wall-E Fire Extinguisher removed from the possible drops
- Will’s Hat added to the possible drops
Mike Wazowski – “Submit Files”
- Rapunzel Lantern removed from the possible drops
Sulley – “Perform Stand-Up”
- Duration decreased from 8 hours to 2 hours
- Magic Reward decreased from 200 to 75
- XP Reward decreased from 20 to 10
- Rapunzel Lantern added to the possible drops
Elizabeth Swann & Will Turner – “Make Plans”
- Sulley Drawing added to the possible drops
Daisy – “Strut Your Stuff”
- Cinderella Ears Hat removed from the possible drops
- Maximus Ears Hat removed from the possible drops
Daisy – “Flip Some Flapjacks”
- Maximus Ears Hat removed from the possible drops
- Cinderella Ears Hat added to the possible drops
Mickey & Minnie – “Musical Date”
- Duration decreased from 6 hours to 4 hours
- Magic Reward decreased from 210 to 150
- XP Reward decreased from 20 to 17
Rapunzel & Flynn – “Dinner Date”
- Duration decreased from 16 hours to 4 hours
- Magic Reward decreased from 400 to 150
- XP Reward decreased from 43 to 17
Rapunzel – “Create Artwork”
- Gold Crown added to the possible drops
Elsa & Hans – “Reason with the Queen”
- Duration decreased from 24 hours to 12 hours
- Magic Reward decreased from 500 to 370
- XP Reward decreased from 57 to 37
Li Shang – “Report to the Emperor”
- Mulan Ears Hat removed from the possible drops
Li Shang – “Check Training Camp”
- Mulan Ears Hat added to the possible drops
Are you excited for the new update?