Star Wars: Episode VI Return of The Jedi – 1/6th scale Emperor Palpatine (Deluxe Version) Collectible Figure Coming Soon
Hot Toys have announced a new Star Wars: Episode VI Return of The Jedi – 1/6th scale Emperor Palpatine (Deluxe Version) Collectible Figure. It will be released in the 1st quarter of 2019 and is priced at $219.99.
Here are the details:
“If you will not be turned, you will be destroyed!” – Emperor Palpatine
Scheming, powerful, and evil to the core, Darth Sidious restored the Sith and destroyed the Jedi Order. Living a double life, Sidious was in fact Palpatine, a Naboo Senator and phantom menace. He slowly manipulated the political system of the Galactic Republic until he was named Supreme Chancellor — and eventually Emperor — ruling the galaxy through fear and tyranny.
Continue to expand the Star Wars classic trilogy collectible series, Hot Toys is excited to a present a Deluxe Version of the 1/6th scale collectible figure of the evil Sith lord Emperor Palpatine!
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Emperor Palpatine in Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi. It features a newly developed head sculpt with remarkable likeness, specialized body and finely sculpted hands, Emperor’s cane, a pair of Force Lightning effect parts!
This Deluxe Version will exclusively include Emperor’s Imperial throne with great details and LED light-up function as well as Luke Skywalker’s lightsaber hilt!
The 1/6th scale Emperor Palpatine (Deluxe Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Emperor Palpatine in Star Wars Episode VI Return of the Jedi
– Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture on face and neck
– Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 29 cm tall
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable newly sculpted hands including:
– Two (2) Force lightning gesture hands
– One (1) cane holding right hand
– Three (3) gesturing hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) black colored hooded robe
– One (1) dark grey colored tunic
– One (1) black colored pants
– One (1) pair of brown colored boots
– Two (2) gradient purple colored Force lightning effects (attachable to the hands)
– One (1) black colored cane
– One (1) Luke Skywalker’s lightsaber hilt***
– One (1) Imperial throne with LED-light up function (white light, battery operated )***
– Specially designed figure stand with Emperor Palpatine’s nameplate and Star Wars logo
*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version
– Head Sculpted by Hwan, Kim
– 3D Designed by Da-Hye, Kim
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
Release date: Approximately Q4, 2018 – Q1, 2019
Here is a look at this figure:
You can preorder this figure now from retailers including Sideshow Collectibles
Roger is the owner of DisKingdom.com and is a big Disney fan. He collects many different things including Funko, LEGO, Star Wars Miniatures, Marvel Legends & Star Wars Black Series figures. If you have a news tip, feel free to email me at Roger@Diskingdom.com or send me a tweet @DisKingdom And he presents our Youtube Channel” and Podcasts.