Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration Coming To Downtown Disney This Weekend
Disney have announced a special Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration, which will be opening on April 26th at the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort!
This Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration features merchandise that celebrates 90 years of Mickey Mouse. Items include special artist collections, apparel and accessories including spirit jerseys, ball caps, sparkle cinch sacks, tumblers and more.
There are many imaginatively themed rooms that have been filled with selfie-worthy surprises and plenty of fantastic photo ops and memories for you, your family and friends. It’s priced at $30 and includes 5 hours of complimentary parking.
Here are some of the details:
- Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration will offer a variety of logoed items with pops of blue, yellow, silver and glitter. Spirit Jerseys are always a pop-ular choice, along with matching t-shirts for adults and kids.
- Jerrod Maruyama Artist Collection is playfully inspired by all things Mickey Mouse from the waffle to the classic ear hat.
- Pin Trading! One pin will be released on the first Thursday of every month, beginning May 2. Collect all six pins to spell M-I-C-K-E-Y!
- Show your day’s admission ticket to Pop-Up Disney! to purchase a special, limited-release pin.
- Pop-Up Disney! ticket holders may also purchase special treats such as Mickey Mouse-shaped fudge on a stick and metallic Mickey cake pops at Marceline’s Confectionery.***
The Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration shop will be open to the public and won’t need a ticket.